12 month course in Nairobi. Course begins in January and July.
Motor vehicle mechanics inspect, diagnose and locate defects, repair and maintain mechanical, electrical and electronic systems and components of motor vehicles, buses, light trucks, and heavy trucks.
This motor vehicle mechanics program will give the trainee knowledge and skills on the maintenance and repair of a motor vehicle that balances the theory and practice.
A motor vehicle mechanic graduate will be able to:
● Reassemble engines and parts after being repaired
● Perform scheduled maintenance services, such as oil changes, lubricants and engine tune-ups, to achieve smoother running of vehicles and ensure compliance with pollution regulations
● Detect and diagnose faults in engines and parts
● Fit, examine, test and service motor vehicle and motorcycle engines
● Install or adjust motors and brakes, and adjust steering or other parts of motor vehicles
● Fit, examine, adjust, dismantle, rebuild and replace defective parts of motor vehicles
● Replace engine components or complete engines
● Install, adjust, service and replace mechatronics components of motor vehicles
To find out more about the courses, or the enrolment process, please contact our Seed of Hope Manager, Florence Olwenge, on
firstname.lastname@example.org 0702 662351.